In addition to the Bi-ennial Narrow Gauge South show, we hold an annual Members Open Day at Colehill Memorial Hall, nr Wimborne, Dorset. This year’s event will be held on Saturday 1st December and we hope to welcome you on the day.
Colehill Memorial Hall,
Cannon Hill Road,
Date: Saturday 1st December
Opening Times: 10:30 – 15:30
An informal ‘open day’ rather than a fully fledged exhibition, with lots of opportunities to look behind the layouts, chat, drink tea, eat cake, may be even run a few trains.
Around nine layouts in 4mm and 7mm scales.
009 Society Member Sales /recycling stand.
Refreshments available throughout the day.
- Portewan Railway – 009, Roger Gadsby
- Alstone Quay – O-16.5, Howard Martin
- Woolthorpe Light Railway – 009, Lyn & Jim Owers
- Tavas Yn Bogh – OO/009 – South Wewstern MRC
- Molendorp – HOe, Howard Coulson
- Over the Top – 1/35, Pete & Toby Hollins
- Hobbs Row Halt – 009, Bob Vaughan
- RAF Misrah – 009, Steve Fackrell
- Quarry Siding – 009, Steve Fackrel
Trade & 009 Society Support:
- Avalon Models
- 009 Society Members Sales
- 009 Socielty Members Spares & test Track
We look forward to welcoming you!
The gallery of the last members day in December 2017 is here.