In addition to the Bi-ennial Narrow Gauge South show, we hold an annual Members Open Day at Colehill Memorial Hall, nr Wimborne, Dorset. The next is on Saturday 2nd December and details of the layouts and demonstrations will be shown here as they are known. £3 admission.
Colehill Memorial Hall,
Cannon Hill Road,
Saturday 2nd December
Opening times: 10.30-15.30
WHAT: An informal ‘open day’ rather than a fully fledged exhibition, with lots of opportunities to look behind the layouts, chat, drink tea, eat cake, may be even run a few trains.
- Vale Quarry (009) John Bruce
- Hillview” (009) Steve Fackrell
- Hirson Bellevue (Hoe) Howard Coulson
- Llanfair Caerinion (009) Andy Cundick
- Ryedown Lane (009) Patrick Collins
- Woolthorpe Light Railway (009) Jim and Lynn Owers
- L&B Freem009 modules. Paul Steedman
- The Brickworks (014) Arthur Budd
- St Mary’s (016.5) Julian Evison
- Avalon Brickworks (016.5) Howard Martin
- Loco testing station and test track – bring your poor performer for expert advice!
- 009 Society Sales – plus special end of year clear out at half price of many smaller parts, scenery and track items
Take advantage of the annual visit to the “Imperial Western Railway (Southern Division)” (009): Brian Guilmant will personally give a guided tour of his home layout on a “first come” basis.